• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Create CloneDVDMobile files from ISO files.

3595lover

When I try to rip most of my movies for my new Creative Zen Vision M:

cloneDVDMoble says it won't work with protected dvd movie discs.

Is there a way to create the Vision M files from already ripped ISO's? I am in the process of converting my collection to iso's which I will store on a file server. However I want to have some of my movies on my 30gb zen.

Can we talk slysoft into making this an option? This would be a great idea.

Plus I've already got about 200 iso's from my collection done.

All help taken.

Thanks.

Last edited:
If you created an ISO from a protected DVD, you still have a protected DVD, it's just in a different form (file instead of physical).

You need to get ANYDVD, or any of the free rippers out there (Like DVD Decrypter), and make the ISO an unprotected one.

You could then use Slysoft's freeware app, Virtual CloneDrive to map that ISO to a drive letter, and then use CloneDVD Mobile to rip that "drive".

-Ronny

The ISO's are no longer encoded with encryption. I ripped them myself using various tools. Including anydvd & clonedvd. I purchased their complete set of products in december.

But mobile says it won't do encrypted stuff. I didn't know that before I purchased it.

Thanks.

The ISO's are no longer encoded with encryption. I ripped them myself using various tools. Including anydvd & clonedvd. I purchased their complete set of products in december.

But mobile says it won't do encrypted stuff. I didn't know that before I purchased it.

Thanks.
Have you tried mounting the ISO file on a virtual drive using something like VirtualCloneDrive from here > http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html, then using CloneDVDmobile as normal.

Thanks.

That worked. But shouldn't that be in clone dvd mobile? :mad:

The option to work from an iso file is in clone dvd 2. :)

Just wondering.

If you make the ISO in clonedvd2 then mount it to a virtual drive then run clonedvd mobile it will be in mobile format. It's alot of steps but works too.

Do you mean it will automaticly show up in mobile format & nothing needs to be done?

Thanks.

Back