• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Create bootable dvd

roisench

What is the recommended tool to create a bootable dvd with Windows ISO? I tried Windows DVD USB Download Tool but it just wasted a bunch of dvds, lol. that sucks.

Euhm the official 'windows media installation tool' you can grab from Microsoft themselves. At least for win 10. Anything before, the bootable iso + Rufus.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Euhm the official 'windows media installation tool' you can grab from Microsoft themselves. At least for win 10. Anything before, the bootable iso + Rufus.
Rufus can't burn DVD according to their official statement

I don't know why the Rufus didn't help you.this program is simpler than the Rufus program, follow its prompt carefully,

Last edited:
What is the recommended tool to create a bootable dvd with Windows ISO?
Sound like you alraedy have the ISO. So just use ImgBurn -> 'Write image file to disc' (btw. don't download ImgBurn from the official Mirror #7 as it holds Adware).

Sound like you alraedy have the ISO. So just use ImgBurn -> 'Write image file to disc' (btw. don't download ImgBurn from the official Mirror #7 as it holds Adware).
this will create bootable disk without additional settings?

Usually every Windows ISO is bootable, so any program capable of burning ISOs should do that without additional settings.

Back