• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Create bluray from video file and bluray to DVD9

techjmw

Ability to create a bluray from a video file such as .mp4, .mkv, etc... without it being already in bluray format. I don't care about a menu, just ability to create a bluray video would be nice.

Allow bluray to DVD9 also would be a nice option for cartoons and other highly compressible video.

Allow bluray to DVD9 also would be a nice option for cartoons and other highly compressible video.
CloneBD already does allow for that, although not as a full disc structure as DVD-5/9 playback won't allow for full Blu-ray structure, that's a limitation of the DVD5/9 specification.

Ability to create a bluray from a video file such as .mp4, .mkv, etc... without it being already in bluray format. I don't care about a menu, just ability to create a bluray video would be nice.

I want also have a possibility to burn mkv files or others hd format to a bluray.

Good job lets improve the soft...

BR

Skippy

although not as a full disc structure as DVD-5/9 playback won't allow for full Blu-ray structure, that's a limitation of the DVD5/9 specification.

Euhm yes it does. That's exactly what a BD5/9 is. Full bluray structure on a dvd5/9

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back