• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Create BD from BD file structure on HDD (previously ripped)

VortexOne

In CloneDVD, I typically rip several movies at once, then later go back and burn them to disc. I noticed that when I try to do this in CloneBD, it has to re-process the BD files into another temp folder before it will burn to BD-R. This seems rather silly, and seems like a very easy thing to add. This single limitation is the only thing preventing me from purchasing CloneBD.

Thank you and keep up the great work! Love your products!

Burn directly from BD Folder

Agreed... Burn directly from BD folder I'm sure will be added in the future. I purchased right away, worth every $.

CloneBD will continue to surprise us with new added features in time. Keep up the great work Slysoft :bowdown:

Write folder feature, like CloneDVD....

It would be great for CloneBD to be able to "write" folders, like CloneDVD can. With my wimpy i7 cpu, it takes over 1.5 hours to create one backup movie folder. My system is configured with ~17TB (before RAID 1) and I hope to take advantage of multiple backup movie folders.

And, let me add, this product as an initial release is outstanding! I bought the lifetime even before I started using it...your products are 2nd to none! Just had to add this to all my other lifetime products, I currently use.

Thanks for all you do and I know it will only get better.:clap:

Possible Prompt For Inserting Blank Disc After Initial Rip...

I couldn't agree more. For a BD-RE DL disc 1:1 copy and burn, we're talking about 2 different folders of the same movie eating up almost 90GB's of hard drive space for no reason. A prompt to insert a blank disc for the 1:1 copy feature would not only save hard drive space, but would cut the time to backup a disc almost in half.

I also agree that Slysoft products are the best and purchased CloneBD without even trying it just based on Slysoft's awesome previous products. I'm no programmer, but if you could ever get CloneBD to work with the same options as CloneDVD; it would be the best piece of software I have ever purchased. Right now, the combination of AnyDVD HD & CloneDVD hold that spot!

Back