• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Crc error

ilikemovies

I get the same error. I just bought the disk and there aren't any flaws that I can see. However, at the spot where the cloning software quits, my regular DVD player paused and then then skipped a couple of minutes ahead. It looked kind of like the process of the laser changing directions went wrong.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_THE_BOURNE_ULTIMATUM.zip
    86.6 KB · Views: 1
I get the same error. I just bought the disk and there aren't any flaws that I can see. However, at the spot where the cloning software quits, my regular DVD player paused and then then skipped a couple of minutes ahead. It looked kind of like the process of the laser changing directions went wrong.

Your original disc is faulty. Go exchange it for one that works properly.

By the way, there are tons of bad discs out there for that particular movie.

Last edited:
This title will haunt us about as bad as Saw 3 if you all remember that era?

@ ilikemovies,

Reviewing the information in posting #1 noted you have both the Sonic Solutions Drag-to-Disc and the Roxio DirectCD Packet Writing software programs installed ->

Cdralw2k (system32\drivers\Cdralw2k.sys), Version: 8.0.0.212 (8.0.0.212)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Product: Drag-to-Disc
Copyright: Copyright (c) 1994-2005 Sonic Solutions
Description: CDRAL Place Holder Driver (see PxHelp)
FileVersion: 8.0.0.212
ProductVersion: 8.0.0.212

pwd_2k (system32\drivers\pwd_2k.sys), Version: 5.3.4.59 (5.3.4.59)
Company: Roxio
Product: DirectCD
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2001-2003, Roxio, Inc.
Description: Win2000 Framework for Packet Write Driver
FileVersion: 5.3.4.59
ProductVersion: 5.3.4.59

Strongly recommend completely and thoroughly removing any and ALL Packet Writing software programs. ALL Packet Writing software programs are problematic garbage programs that don’t function correctly and interfere with the proper functioning of other software programs - specifically the AnyDVD-CloneDVD software programs.

Regards,
Coaster

Back