• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

crashing

ErwinC

Mine is also crashing.
Each time I slect a drive, either real DVD or ISO in virtual drive it instantly crashes.
Did'nt had this in some previous version (dont know which one). Was some time ago I used mobile, since I first ripped all my DVD in ISO with CloneDVD2.

I closed the sidebar, but this does not help. the other two files in this tread I dont have... Since it used to work, I supose this is a bug...

humm I must correct myself. I do seem to have tabtip on my regular desktop computer. When stopping the service, Mobile seems to work.
I do have a Wacom tablet, but thats was always installed. Maybe some windows update conflicts now with mobile...

Last edited:
Back