• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

crashing problem..

Dave In OC

Just started using Clone DVD Mobile (got a new laptop and wanted to have some of my movies available on the hard drive).

I had the same kind of software crash when trying to import one of my favorite movies from the '60s "The Producers". After choosing the title in the dialogue box, clicking next, Vista would say, "Clone DVD mobile has stopped working, trying to find a solution to the problem".

Just in case it was the DVD, I made a copy in Clone DVD that copied fine. Tried to import the COPY into DVD mobile and same thing happened!

I tried a different title with DVDmobile and no problems (so far). I don't have any other copy programs on my computer, and the program has worked on other titles. What gives?

Back