• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Crashing in x64

I can try one and if that fails try the other. Currently playing off the disc in the 64 bit bin. I'll get on this in the morning as it is relaxed time with the Mrs. now.

Yes.
Also, are you using the 32 or 64 bit Crysis binaries?

Matt this time doing that I got the forever black screen. There is a log file in the My Games folder to that says some stuff that my help as well but not sure if it is safe to post that?

Also this is a clean install of Vista with SP1 RTM as well so there is no older lingering game problems on here.

Web, is it safe to post or attach that log I speak of for the game in the My Games?

There is an issue when running the 64-bit version of the game. We should have a fix for this in the next release. In the meantime, can you try using the 32-bit version of the game.

There is an issue when running the 64-bit version of the game. We should have a fix for this in the next release. In the meantime, can you try using the 32-bit version of the game.
I will try this is the next week or so, when I get done with school.
Thanks for the reply.

Back