• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Crashes upon start

KPJD53

Working fine for past few days now when I go to load it up i get a crash report straight away.
Using latest version.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.1_Dump_20210212215647.astdmp
    687.5 KB · Views: 1
Please try deleting the %localappdata%\RedFox\AnyStream folder and start AnyStream. You will have to login to Amazon/Netflix again.

It's now doing it every time I open it. am I supposed to be deleting %localappdata%\RedFox\AnyStream every time I wanna open up AS? DO you need another dump/log file?

Do you mean it crashes every time you open it and you have to delete that folder? No, this should not be that way.

Could you please check whether AnyStream.exe or QtWebEngineProcess.exe processes are already running when you are starting AnyStream. This is highly unlikely, but may happen if AnyStream was not closed properly last time (not necessarily a user fault).

It seems to be working and I think it was a NordVPN issue.

Managed to open and close it about 10 times while Nord was not running.

Nord has started to cause a few complications with my devices and software lately.

Need to find a new vpn.

Anyways thank you for responding and helping.

It seems to be working and I think it was a NordVPN issue.

Managed to open and close it about 10 times while Nord was not running.

Nord has started to cause a few complications with my devices and software lately.

Need to find a new vpn.

Anyways thank you for responding and helping.

No problems here with ExpressVPN, other than sometimes there's an ssl error where anystream can't download subtitles but the video usually works fine.

Back