• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Crashes or failure to download...

It crashes also to me on trying to download from Netflix. I've a trial licence.
It works with Prime.
Could you please, just as an experiment, change the language settings to English and try again? Just see whether it changes anything then you may change the language back.

Crash.
This by choosing english (original language of the video), and I've also disabled the download of the subtitles.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.6.0_Dump_20201105181048.astdmp
    748.8 KB · Views: 0
I've changed the language of the Anystream app to english, and yes it works now :)

I've changed the language of the Anystream app to english, and yes it works now
Yes, sorry, I may have not been clear enough - the language of AnyStream is what I meant, not the video.
Anyway, thanks a lot for trying! This affirms the earlier conclusion.

As of now, a beta release is planned for tomorrow - the fix should be there.

I can't download anything from Netflix

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.6.0_Dump_20201106230706.astdmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
They're aware of the problem. A new build coming soon should take care of that

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'm having an issue with crashing on Amazon. Whenever I start a download it immediately crashes and creates a dump file(attached), Netflix has worked flawlessly despite other people's issues.

1.0.5.0 worked until the page error issue began and I had to update.
1.0.6.0 & 1.0.6.1 both have this issue for me 100% of the time, even when attempting to download files I have previously completed on older versions.

I have tried removing the anystream appdata folder completely & creating a new environment table, both to no avail. My language is set to English.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.6.1_Dump_20201108102421.astdmp
    914.6 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for the dump file!
Is there any VPN or RDP involved?

Back