• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Crashes and other problem with Total Recall (2012)

@robertwallace

I am kind of confused cause you were talking also about Clown BD and other things.

Your crash occurs only with Total Recall (2012) ?
Other discs are working?

@robertwallace

I am kind of confused cause you were talking also about Clown BD and other things.

Your crash occurs only with Total Recall (2012) ?
Other discs are working?

Sorry to confuse. Yes, currently only Total Recall (2012) crashes CloneBD immediately to the desktop when the conversion starts. This is the latest version: 1.0.2.3 with the DirectX included in the install package. I have read another post on the forum where the user was having the same problem with 2 other titles (Cars 2 and the Smurfs), but I don't have those titles.

I was also having trouble making a copy of Total Recall using Clown_BD (ac3to failed with a libav error). When I installed the latest ffdshow distribution (to get latest libav) ac3to stopped failing and Clown_BD was able to make a copy of the title. CloneBD, however, still crashed.

Hope this helps.
Robert

Back