• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Crash after VIDEO_TS selection: Conflict with Windows Sidebar ...

RoboForm 7

Every since updating to Roboform 7, CloneDVD mobile has either crashed when selecting the Video TS or fails to see all Title tracks unless I close Roboform down. Please resolve.

Thanks!

Fix Roboform 7

For those having problems with Roboform 7 I found you can add CloneDVDMobile.exe to the blacklist under applications integration under options and that fixes the problem.

I submitted a support ticket so hopefully they will fix in a future release but their application password saving is buggy to say the least.

I disabled Robo 7, I also disabled all Wacom files and tried to run as Administrator, all to no avail. I also keep having this problem. I even tried ripping DVD to the hd and then tried to run ADVDM, and still got this error. I'll see if I get this error on my old XP laptop (which is running Robo and Wacom files)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, Windows 7 64 Professional, Quad Core Duo, 6 gigs DDR3

Last edited:
This also helps

For what it's worth, if this crash occurs in W7 a temporary workaround is to select compatibility mode for Vista as an example. Seems to work. The developers are informed about this scenario. Maybe it helps. We have never been able to simulate this crash, by the way.

Temporary workaround to select compatibility mode for Windows 7 when the System is Windows 7 SP1. :agree:

I just joined this forum because I was having a problem with CloneDVD Mobile crashing. I submitted a support request to SlySoft and they informed me about this forum. I found this thread and as soon as I closed RoboForm it worked.

Adding CloneDVDmobile.exe to the blacklist worked. Thank you.

Thanks for the information and I look forward to learning from the experience here.

Last edited:
Now it works

Temporary workaround to select compatibility mode for Windows 7 when the System is Windows 7 SP1. :agree:

set everythign as compatability VISTA SP1 and it works

I NEVER though Vista would be good for anything :)

Now it works fine...

I had the same problem of Crashing after selections of files. I have the new version 1.7.2.1 but same problem with older version.
I had 2 problems :

1) Crashing
movie like : Dear John

2) Cannot select/find the main movie (but all VOD were ok !)
movies like : Derailed, HereAfter

All problems disapeared after I select a compatibility mode to run CloveDVDmobile (Windows XP or 7 !)

yves

Running Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, 64bit. Have the same error as others. Turned off Roboform 7 and Clone DVD worked fine. I will try some of the other suggestions but wanted to "+1" to confirm issues related to Roboform.

Tablet PC

I was having the same problem. If I go into msconfig and disable all of the tablet features the program runs fine. I am using windows 7 64 bit.

AI roboform is known to cause issues, i've had it myself and notified cyber systems, for some reason i can't reproduce it anymore but it has happened. The culprit was the traybar icon

Running Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, 64bit. Have the same error as others. Turned off Roboform 7 and Clone DVD worked fine. I will try some of the other suggestions but wanted to "+1" to confirm issues related to Roboform.

I am also using Roboform. Turned it off and the problem resolved. Definitely need a patch for this.

Ask syber systems, its a bug in AI not in cloneDVD Mobile

Tablet Input Services disabled works for me too on a Latitude XT tablet w Vista. It's surprising since I ran it once (Star Wars IV) without any problem....

It would be great if (among the myriad of other tasks and improvements you are doing) this could be rectified.

Thanks.

Just ran into this problem, read this thread, and this was the solution that worked for me. As soon as I stopped the Tablet Input Services, CloneDVD worked just fine.

Hope we can find a long term solution to this issue.

Thanks,
Dav

I use AI Roboform V7 and had the problem. Used the compatibility fixes (used Win XP SP3 and Admin options) on CloneDVD Mobile and it works fine now. Didn't need to turn off Roboform to do get it to work.

clone dvd mobile crashes

I got the program to work by closing the roboform tray. Who knows why but it works for now.

Finally!!!

Thank you booboo. I stopped Roboform as well and that did the trick. There must be some conflict between Roboform and Slysoft CloneDVD mobile. Someone's update must have struck a nerve. :)

Stopping the Roboform Toolbar app did it for me

I had the same problem with XP Pro (32-bit). Exiting the Roboform Toolbar applet fixed it. Thanks to my fellow Forum-ers for the tip!

Vernon

Running Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
Intel Core i7 2.67Ghtz
8G mem
64 bit

No sidebar, no roboform.
Crashed on selection.
Ran in XP SP3 mode and Voila...no problem.

yes, we know

Running Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
Intel Core i7 2.67Ghtz
8G mem
64 bit

No sidebar, no roboform.
Crashed on selection.
Ran in XP SP3 mode and Voila...no problem.

Yes, we know (from the link)

For Windows 7: Right click the CloneDVD mobile program icon and open "properties". Select "Compatibility" and set this for VISTA SP1.

4. Also for Windows 7 if "3" does not help: Right click the shortcut icon on the Desktop, select "troubleshoot compatibility" and let Windows pick the better setting.

Back