• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cowon D2 Profile

mjw2005

Has anyone done a custom devices ini file for a Cowon D2....

Whenever I use one of the generic Divx settings the file will play on the Cowon but the audio will be out of sync....this has happened with multiple DVDs....

The audio goes back into sync if I re-encode the file using software from Cowon...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....

tx,

I have a D2 like you, and I asked the same question before. I was told to use the generic Divx settings. However, I noticed the same thing; that audio and video were out of sync. I think one person on this forum suggested the Archos AV320 setting corrected the problem (please verify to make sure my recollection is correct), but when I tried that setting, it made the problem worse.

Sorry, I know that this information doesn't help. However, when I use the generic setting, sometimes the sync problem is almost non-existent and sometimes it is bad. This leads me to conclude that it may be the source material. I also noticed that if I fast forward on the D2, the initial audio visual sync is very bad and then gets better, as if the device is catching up or recalibrating.

You may want to contact slysoft directly for help. I have found them to be responsive.

Just ordered a D2 myself today and am wanting to know the same thing. Did you try the iAudio X5 format under "other devices"? Can you post a response if you contact Slysoft and they answer you?
Thanks

FORGET THE X5. WILL NOT EVEN LOAD ONTO D2.

Last edited:
Slysoft Response

I did contact Slysoft and they told me to use the Generix Divx settings...so no help there....anyone else have any suggestions

Back