• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cowon D2 Help!

burnvictim

What settings should I use for my Cowon D2? I have tried several times but anything I rip doesn't play on the D2.:(

Video on Cowon D2

I have the same issue.

I tried the XVID Preset posted in:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=6295&highlight=xvid&page=2

But sound is not in sync and video seems to play too fast.
If I use to CDVDm created file and convert it with the JetAudio Video Converter the file works as usual.

The Cowon D2 is also supposed to support wmv, but files created with the experimental WMV preset let's the device freeze.

Any suggestions for a better device preset?

Working preset for Cowon D2

Found out the Archos AV320 preset to work for the Cowon D2 device!

Tried Archos AV320 sound out of sync with picture. Same thing with Generic DivX

Ok....What firmware is everyone using on there Cowon D2....I am using 2.51 and I have the same audio synce problems when converting movies....but when I reconvert them with Cowons Jet Audio Program they work fine....

I am using fw 2.51 also. I email Slysoft Support providing all the details/specs I knew and they want more info. :bang: Not sure what specs to give them? I think if they got a profile for the D2 they might have a lot more sales of CloneDVDmobile.

I bought a Cowon D2 for myself and my daughter mainly because it possesses decent audio quality. I have Anydvd Hd and would like to use clonedvd mobile if it would support the Cowon D2. Any word on making up a profile for the Cowon D2 or what existing profile works for it now? Be nice to find out before the 31st of 2008.

Back