• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

corrupted optical drives with vista

chuck13

my dvd drives got corrupted when using any dvd, error code 39. tried unistalling the drives, re-booting and everything else. how do i get my drivers back? vista premium, new p.c. sata-dvd rom and tsst dvd r/w are not working. i have been reading the forum and have seen other people with the same problem? any advice would help at this point and time.

IF you are comfortable working in the Registry, this will resolve your problem. If you are NOT comfortable working in the Registry, wait for someone to make a different suggestion.

Run REGEDIT, open up the following folders:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
SYSTEM
CurrentControlSet
Control
Class
{4D36E965-E325 -11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

After clicking on {4D36E965-E325 -11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} you should see two settings on the right-hand side:
"Upperfilters"
"Lowerfilters"

Click on each of them, press DELETE and click YES.

dont forget to make a back-up copy of the registry before you edit it just in case things go pear-shaped.

Back