• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Corrupt Source Reported by CloneBD

Sorry, I guess this should really be over at the Clone BD forum, since Clone BD's source problems are not any of AnyDVD HD's doings, lol.

Yes, probably - as it's not really related to the actual issue here, I thought it was.
But maybe worth opening a thread in the CloneBD section.

Could you do the following to compare bad and good iso fro a command prompt:

fc /B <filename1> <filename2>

and see what it spits out (don't even know how well that Windows file compare tool handles large files, but it should work.

Unfortunately Pete, It didn't find any differences. Filename 1 was the older problematic ISO. I had to rename these files and put them in a folder by themselves to get it to compute. here is what it came up with after a long time.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>fc /B "H:\TEMP\filename1.iso" "H:\TEMP\filename2.iso"
Comparing files H:\TEMP\filename1.iso and H:\TEMP\FILENAME2.ISO
FC: no differences encountered
thanks again for all the help, Pete.

PS: just out of curiosity why did it make the second file name (FILENAME2.ISO) in CAPS? Both filenames were lower case, lol.

If anyone encounters this phenomenon again:
please check, whether the CloneBD setting "always read via file system" makes a difference.

Back