• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Correct titles

Clarity3

I want to backup 'Taken 2 - Extended' version Region B and see with CloneBD, Titles 850 & 853 are for the theatrical version with a time of 1:32:07 and then there are Titles 854, 851, 406, 405, 404, 403, 402, 401 & 400 for the extended version with a time of 1:38:18.

Using Speed Menus in AnyDVD HD shows two Titles, 800 (shorter version) & 801 (longer version), so no correlation.

Please can someone tell me the correct titles shown in CloneBD for both theatrical and extended versions.

Please can someone tell me the correct titles shown in CloneBD for both theatrical and extended versions.
Since you're using CloneBD - just look at the things, that's what the preview player is for.
CloneBD usually hides doublets. AnyDVD picked 800 and 801 - then I'm pretty sure, 850 and 851 are the exact same thing, just with some additional language or so.
Some discs are a complete mess authoring-wise. As this one seems to be.

Thanks Pete. As you were replying I rembered that CloneBD will show titles that have one or possibly 2 alternative languages, while the titles I am after have the complete list of languages that I can remove. These are 850 & 851 as you predicted.

Back