• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

correct playlist for USS Indianapolis

andykard

Please let me know the correct playlist for USS Indianapolis

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_F_USS_INDIANAPOLIS.ziplog
    900 KB · Views: 25
Here's another logfile...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_E_USS_INDIANAPOLIS.ziplog
    947.5 KB · Views: 8
Here's another logfile. Not sure which one is the correct playlist. No playlist in status window.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_G_USS_INDIANAPOLIS.ziplog
    973.4 KB · Views: 4
Here's one more. Hope it helps. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_D_USS_INDIANAPOLIS.ziplog
    924.7 KB · Views: 5
Check the AnyDVD status window - playlist should be there now.

I just got this disc, and anydvd status shows a play list, but it is the longest one time wise, and the only one that length, by about a minute Usually those are bogus. I have attached a log for you to check.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.2_Info_D_USS_INDIANAPOLIS.ziplog
    584.5 KB · Views: 8
Did you actually try the playlist before claiming it bogus?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

I just got this disc, and anydvd status shows a play list, but it is the longest one time wise, and the only one that length, by about a minute Usually those are bogus. I have attached a log for you to check.
Thanks!

AnyDVD now adjusts the playlist lengths making the fake ones shorter, so depending on what software you use the real playlist will now be the longest one.
This was done to help "dumb" players/software to automatically choose the right playlist.
The playlist shown in the status window will be right.

Thanks, but I am not using a software player. I was using BDinfo to look at it. If anydvd started making playlists shorter, wouldnt that be for all titles? This is the first time I have seen it. I will try the suggested title.

If it did it for all titles they'd all have the exact same runtime again and you'd be back to square one. Anydvd shortens all the fake ones that are linked to screenpass, leaving only the real playlist unmodified and with the proper time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

Thanks, but I am not using a software player. I was using BDinfo to look at it. If anydvd started making playlists shorter, wouldnt that be for all titles? This is the first time I have seen it. I will try the suggested title.

Yes, BDInfo will show the correct playlist as the longest because of AnyDVD adjusting the fake playlists length.
I have the same experience - it seems to adjust some Screen Pass discs and not others. Not sure if it's a bug or just doesn't work on some discs.

If you want to double check, unzip your own logfile and point BDInfo to the BDMV folder from inside the log (this will have the original playlist lengths and layout with no modifications)

Back