• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copying Tv Dvd's

Jayman

I was advised to try here?
Any advise given would be appreciated
I have read similar topics, but feel there not for the Tv/dvd remote versions.
:)

Answer

I've noticed no one has responded to your thread. They may be like me and not understanding what it is you are trying to do. Can you elaborate more?

>>>

Yeah sure
I am after burning dvd hardware games that you can buy, say like Bullseye catchphrase etc that you play on t.v via your remote.

Game

I don't think I can remember a thread with that or anyone trying it. All I can suggest is to try it as CloneCD makes a 1:1 back-up of the disc. If you don't have CloneCD, you can download it for a 21 day trial and see if it works. Since it runs in a DVD player, I don't see why it would not work. If you try you may want to use the "Emulate" or "Magnify" weak sectors option.

Back