• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copying to Hard Drive

JMDee

I recently purchased CloneDVD2 and have been successfully backing up DVD movies to DVDs. I am trying to find the fastest method to read the DVD movie once and then make a backup on an external hard drive and a separate DVD. I do not know if I should (or can?) be switching between output modes of DVD files and DVD writers. Once the movie is on an external hard drive (I assume with a separate folder name for each movie) I should be able to use WinDVD to view the movies from the hard drive.

I recently purchased CloneDVD2 and have been successfully backing up DVD movies to DVDs. I am trying to find the fastest method to read the DVD movie once and then make a backup on an external hard drive and a separate DVD. I do not know if I should (or can?) be switching between output modes of DVD files and DVD writers. Once the movie is on an external hard drive (I assume with a separate folder name for each movie) I should be able to use WinDVD to view the movies from the hard drive.

You can just keep your temp files on your hard drive (choose not to delete them). You can watch the temp files that Clonedvd produces, and you can create another backup from the temp files if you want to.

Back