• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

COPYING ROSSETTA TO PC HARD DRIVE(or actually clonecd the disc to another blank)

thatguy8087

I am trying to use it without disc on the pc and my mom gave me her disc which has all the languages on it but the two disc was nurned to a one disc thing and the auto run works in that disc and i am having trouble here for myslef.

I want to copy it to a folder or cd idc that has the same result as putting the original disc in like when i clonecd'ed age of empires 2 it worked beautiful me and my friends were on lan all day.

Now either some one can tell me how i did that with out damaging this disc and by making the new disc (the same sized disc in all) have the same execuatable results or putting the cloned one in the drive.

(if any one has rossetA they know it is a simple program that read pdfs and mp3s organzied like a power point teaching but when i explore the internals of the cd I havn't learned but this much after copying only the german file. >>>> i used plain ol copy from the windows right clik and pasted it into a folder named german all the files named for german like the title of lessons and so on and exe files that are needed for the actaull software to run and all i get is the title screen .)))))
SO i learned clonecd definatley should be able to handle this kind of clone but now how do i do it without hurting the other disc i want my mom to still be able to use it.

What button do i hit first in the clonecd program read or write or what??? remember i have a blank disc ready its just i think a matter of copying the files with clonecd first then taking out the good disc then putting in the blank from there what do i do if i want the exact executable copy of it.
what i mean is it will auto run when inserted AND read that the titled folders for german show up in the powerpoint lessons veiwer.!

IPMORTANT PLEASE HELP i only have a day or so to do this kind of and would like to know asap (its not for school its for a girl i want to learn her language :( )

Just say the steps to cloning without hurting the original copy what-- so-- ever ... Thank you for your time sly:doh:

Back