• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copying Nitro problems [ CSS Protection ]

noone7

Is anyone else having the same problems reading this movie?::(:(:(:(

(AnyDVD 6.3.0.1)
IDE-DVD DROM6216 HD08
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1925472 sectors (3760 MBytes)
Total size: 3652090 sectors (7132 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: NITRO
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Is anyone else having the same problems reading this movie?::(:(:(:(

(AnyDVD 6.3.0.1)
IDE-DVD DROM6216 HD08
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1925472 sectors (3760 MBytes)
Total size: 3652090 sectors (7132 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: NITRO
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!
And what problem do you have?

noone7,
There is no protection on the DVD that would cause Shrink not to read it. I suggest that you rip the DVD to the HD first ( right click fox head in taskbar- rip VideoDVD to HDisk) and then try it w/ Shrink. If you are getting a CRC error try cleaning it and if the scratches are too bad then you might have to try another program to read and compress it

According to your post...AnyDVD did it's job. If Shrink is giving you the CRC error the disc is damaged or dirty.

Any DVD just gave me an info page. When it trys to read it, it gives an error...
Tried to copy to hd first and also changed the dvd just in case there was something wrong with it.....Still gives an error when trying to read..

THIS IS THE MESSAGE I GET WITH CLONE DVD2
VTS_03_2.VOB: READ ERROR

File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_03_2.VOB 23 TCSectorReader

The info page means that AnyDVD read the DVD and reported what was there. The read error you are getting is when CloneDVD tries to rip. Not an AnyDVD problem. I suspect a bad disc.

File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_03_2.VOB 23 TCSectorReader

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Back