• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copying m2ts with explorer

stefan20

hi guys,

i've got a question about copying m2ts files with windows explorer.

I turn on anydvd. i browse to the folder bdmw-stream on my blu ray disc (in windows explorer). In this folder i select the movie stream, e.g. 00001.m2ts and copy it to my HDD (simple copy/paste).

Will the disc protection of the m2ts file be removed while copying it to hdd ? So i'll get a "free" m2ts file on my hdd ? ;)

Or do i need to use the ripping function from anydvd ?

thx

btw: my school english isnt the best 8)

Last edited:
Thx Turtleggjp for quick answer.

It's faster to copy only one m2ts file then ripping a whole 50 gb disc ;)

So protection will also be removed, if i create a new blu ray with TSMuxer from original blu ray ?

Yes, anything that reads those files will be reading unprotected files. The AnyDVD ripper is just for those that do not have a UDF 2.5 driver installed (Windows 2000 or Windows XP x64 users).

If your intention is to make a new bluray from the one m2ts file then you can run tsmuxer directly on the dvd file - saves copying to hdd first.

If your intention is to make a new bluray from the one m2ts file then you can run tsmuxer directly on the dvd file - saves copying to hdd first.

thx guys.

yes jamd, that's my intention ;)

Back