• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copying a Burned DVD-/+R disc

Jalabar

I know there is a post somewhere here about this. But it's buried in a thread with a title not really relating to this subject. And My eyes hurt from searching. :eek:

I'm sure many of us do this once we have made our burn of our movie.
making a copy of your copy.

What would be the best way to do this. Which Program to use and in what way to use it.

Thx
Jalabar

Most all DVD Burning software will make a 1:1 Copy.

I'm sure many of us do this once we have made our burn of our movie. making a copy of your copy.

What would be the best way to do this. Which Program to use and in what way to use it.

Thx
Jalabar

I do remember reading a question on how to make a copy of a copy. I believe the answer was, "Why would you want to do that, just make another back-up of the original."

If you are asking if it is possible to do that, I would say it would depend. If the back-up was originally done using AnyDVD to decrypt, then the back-up should not have any copy protection and should be able to be duplicated by any software as oldjoe said. It is also contingent on what blank media was originally used, as good media would make it probable, bad media a maybe.

Back