• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

copy VHS to dvd

Coolgierl

Hi. My old VHS is slowly giving up the ghost and so we have decided to move with the times and get one of those DVD/HDD recorder things. The problem is that we have a stack of store bought videos that my kids still want to watch. I'm not looking to start a pirate movie business but I think it fair for me to copy those movies over to DVD for personal use. Does anyone have any suggestions or links that can help? Cheers in advance. :doh:

Hi. My old VHS is slowly giving up the ghost and so we have decided to move with the times and get one of those DVD/HDD recorder things. The problem is that we have a stack of store bought videos that my kids still want to watch. I'm not looking to start a pirate movie business but I think it fair for me to copy those movies over to DVD for personal use. Does anyone have any suggestions or links that can help? Cheers in advance. :doh:

the easy way to go forit
check if they are released on dvd and buy it on dvd
it might be cheaper
now a days dvd are 1.00-3.00 retail price

I transferred my old tapes by connecting my VHS to my HDD recorder using a SCART cable. I guess there are many different ways to do it.

I can recommend a company with a solution. Here is the site I have found: http://xdimax.com/grex/grex.html
They have a device called Grex video stabilizer. I heard that with Grex help it will be
possible to remove protection from DVD and TV channels and thus be able to download protected video to DVD.:agree::agree::agree:

I used a Pinnacle DVC 100 device and copied quite a number of protected Disney VHS films without any trouble

hello friends

we transferred to old tapes by connecting VHS to HDD recorder using a SCART cable.so I guess there are many different ways to do it. so connect your vhs and you can be record with the software is shipped with the card (in some cases) or a software like nero vision.

I can recommend a company with a solution. Here is the site I have found: http://xdimax.com/grex/grex.html
They have a device called Grex video stabilizer. I heard that with Grex help it will be
possible to remove protection from DVD and TV channels and thus be able to download protected video to DVD.:agree::agree::agree:

Hi.
Thanks a lot for your suggestion about Grex.
I ordered a Grex unit from XDIMAX a while back. I've now had it for
almost a week or two. It has seen a fair amount of use so far, and I
am ecstatic with the results!
I've recorded via the composite and S-Video connections. The video
sources come either from my cable TV (Comcast) or from Netflix streams
via my WiFi enabled Blu-Ray players.
The unit has performed flawlessly and although I haven't tried hard to
do so, upon casual viewing I have not been able to notice any sort of
degradation of the signal (which I was, admittedly a bit afraid of).
Thanks so much

Back