• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy / Rip tool detected when attempting to play region B "Madame de..."

nickp

Hello,

I'm seeing the following message when I select 'Play Film' from the main menu of the region B release of Madame de...: "Copy detected (or a rip tool is running if you are trying to watch this movie on your PC)."

All I'm doing is removing the region code. I'm getting the same results with 8.1.6.1 and 8.1.6.0.

Title: Madame de...
Region: B
Country of origin: UK
Studio: BFI
UPC: 5035673012840
Amazon link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Madame-de-...5953&creativeASIN=B06WPBMW9S&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Logfile attached.

Thank you for your consideration.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.1_Info_D_MADAME DE.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Welcome to the world of screenpass. @Pete your presence is required

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Thank you for your consideration.
Ok, please generate another log file now and post it, then the disc will be fixed asap.

Log file posted. Wasn't sure if version mattered so I attached a log file from the beta as well. Thank you.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.0_Info_D_MADAME DE.ziplog
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.1.6.1_Info_D_MADAME DE.ziplog
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Log file posted. Wasn't sure if version mattered so I attached a log file from the beta as well. Thank you.
It doesn't matter.
The disc is fixed, now, thanks.

Back