• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy/Rip tool detected (Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger)

Lowpro

The below message is immediately given when attempting to play the movie, "Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger" from my HTPC, part of the Sinbad Trilogy box set. (A couple of the special features involve playing the movie as well. The message is given in those scenarios also.)

"Copy detected (or a rip tool is running if you are trying to watch this movie on your PC)."

I had every option enabled under "AnyDVD HD\Settings\Video Blu-ray". Just for grins I set AnyDVD HD 8.3.4.0 back to the "Default" settings and tried again. The issue persisted. This happens both when playing the physical disc or when playing a backup (BDMV) from my harddisk.

DISC.INF details...
[disc]
type=BD-ROM
version=AnyDVD HD 8.3.4.0 (BDPHash.bin 18-12-06)
totalsectors=22917120
label=SINBAD EYE OF THE TIGER V2
speedmenu=0
region=-1
3D=0
fps=23

Disabling AnyDVD HD did allow for playing the movie without issue. In any event, the needed disc details and log file provided below.

The Sinbad Trilogy (UPC: 5037899069912)
Title: Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger
Disc ID: 6106285581664A49 [SINBAD EYE OF THE TIGER V2]
Indicator: The Sinbad Trilogy - LE
Amazon (UK): The Sinbad Trilogy (Limited Edition)

Note: This is the corrected disc (...also available via a disc replacement program) which started shipping with copies 4,001 to 6,000 of the box set. Log file attached below.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_E_SINBAD EYE OF THE TIGER V2_7EB9E36A_8E90280B.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Welcome to the world of screenpass protection. @Pete Will need to get to work on this. With the logfile you provided, it shouldn't take very long :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

"Copy detected (or a rip tool is running if you are trying to watch this movie on your PC)."
I'll fix that right away for you - I just need one more log file from that disc, please create and post that now. Thanks.

I'll fix that right away for you - I just need one more log file from that disc, please create and post that now. Thanks.

Here you go Pete. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_E_SINBAD EYE OF THE TIGER V2_7EB9E36A_8E90280B.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
Back