• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Copy Protection" with Divergent BR

Nirvana

Hi,

I usually burn films on verbatim BluRay discs. Yesterday I made Divergent (Italian). But playback stops after starting the movie from the main menu. A message appears, that tells me that the movie can not be played because not original. This happens both on LG BR/DVD player and on my PC (with ArcSoft Total Media Theatre).

Now I'm trying again, eliminating clips shorter of 30sec.....

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_Y_Divergent (2014).ziplog
    203.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
That won't help, your disc have screenpass protection, you did good with providing a logfile, now just wait untill someone from from the team fix it for you

well just looked at the logfile myself, you need to make a logfile from the original disc and upload it here

That won't help, your disc have screenpass protection, you did good with providing a logfile, now just wait untill someone from from the team fix it for you

well just looked at the logfile myself, you need to make a logfile from the original disc and upload it here

You're right: I had no success. I'll wait. Thanks!!

but you still need to provide a logfile from the original disc, the one you have uploaded is from an already ripped disc

Hi,

I usually burn films on verbatim BluRay discs. Yesterday I made Divergent (Italian). But playback stops after starting the movie from the main menu. A message appears, that tells me that the movie can not be played because not original. This happens both on LG BR/DVD player and on my PC (with ArcSoft Total Media Theatre).

Now I'm trying again, eliminating clips shorter of 30sec.....
You need to use the original disc.

Back