• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy Protection Error?

WizarDru

The last few DVDs of mine that I've tried to copy are giving me the following error in CloneDVD Mobile:

E:\VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_1.VOB: read error

Copy Protection Error - The Read failed because the sector is encrypted.

If reading the media has failed, please try again.

Is this due to copy protection on the DVD? Is there any way around this? It's somewhat frustrating to buy a movie and then find you can't put in on the iPod because of an overly restrictive DRM system.

The last few DVDs of mine that I've tried to copy are giving me the following error in CloneDVD Mobile:

E:\VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_1.VOB: read error

Copy Protection Error - The Read failed because the sector is encrypted.

If reading the media has failed, please try again.

Is this due to copy protection on the DVD? Is there any way around this? It's somewhat frustrating to buy a movie and then find you can't put in on the iPod because of an overly restrictive DRM system.

Run Anydvd in the background while using Clonedvd mobile.

anydvd removes the protection from the dvd on-the-fly, so your burning/ripping program (in this case clonedvd mobile) will read it like a non-protected dvd and complete its task successfully.

Back