• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

COPY PROBLEM

RUMMY YOZ

I CAN COPY MOST DVD'S BUT THERE ARE SOME THAT WILL NOT START AND I GET THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE UNABLE TO READ VIDEO FILES FROM D:/VIDEO_TS D:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO: UNABLE TO OPEN FILE. THE DEVICE IS NOT READY PLEASE BE SURE THAT ALL REQUIRED FILES ARE AVAILABLE AN TRY AGAIN. (DETAILS) FILE 0D:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO21. MY FRIEND HAS THE SAME COMPUTER AND DRIVES AND HAS NO PROBLEM COPYING ANYTHING WITH ANYDVD. IF ANYONE CAN FIGURE THIS OUT I WOULD REALLY BE HAPPY.

I CAN COPY MOST DVD'S BUT THERE ARE SOME THAT WILL NOT START AND I GET THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE UNABLE TO READ VIDEO FILES FROM D:/VIDEO_TS D:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO: UNABLE TO OPEN FILE. THE DEVICE IS NOT READY PLEASE BE SURE THAT ALL REQUIRED FILES ARE AVAILABLE AN TRY AGAIN. (DETAILS) FILE 0D:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO21. MY FRIEND HAS THE SAME COMPUTER AND DRIVES AND HAS NO PROBLEM COPYING ANYTHING WITH ANYDVD. IF ANYONE CAN FIGURE THIS OUT I WOULD REALLY BE HAPPY.
Please use the regular font. All that typing looks like a wall of text.

Also, you're in the wrong section. I assume that you're using AnyDVD, and if so, please use these links:

PLEASE read this before you post

Global FAQs -- Some information for isolating problems

And also add more info, such as:

What are you using to copy your DVD with?

What are you using (name of player and/or software) to play your DVD with?

What are the error messages, if any?? EDIT: I know you did add an error message, it is just a habit of mine to get info out of someone.

If you used CloneDVD, then please check out this link:

HAVE PROBLEMS? Some initial CloneDVD points before you post

If not, then the two other links I gave out can help troubleshoot your issue.

The more info you give out, the easier it is to get to the root of your issue.

AnyDVD does not copy , it just decrypts. Look down at your taskbar and right click on the Fox Head. Make sure the problematic disc is in the drive. After right clicking on the Fox Head, choose " Create Logfile" . This will create a .zip file , you can most likely find it in your Documents folder. Upload that file to the forum.

It does copy, if you use the ripper ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

AnyDVD does not copy , it just decrypts. Look down at your taskbar and right click on the Fox Head. Make sure the problematic disc is in the drive. After right clicking on the Fox Head, choose " Create Logfile" . This will create a .zip file , you can most likely find it in your Documents folder. Upload that file to the forum.
I am also getting the "Unable to read video files from" error (this is in Clone DVD Mobile) BUT is was working perfectly until I installed the latest version of AnyDVD HD. I have tried to clean up the registry and try to do a fresh install of AnyDVD HD but nothing has worked. Thank God I did not pay for the full package because I would hate to shell out the money for a product that simply will not work. My question for the forum is, if I completely re-install Windows 10, and then purchase the full package of AnyDVD HD and CloneDVD Mobile do you truly believe that Clone DVD mobile will start to work again???

I am also getting the "Unable to read video files from" error (this is in Clone DVD Mobile) BUT is was working perfectly until I installed the latest version of AnyDVD HD. I have tried to clean up the registry and try to do a fresh install of AnyDVD HD but nothing has worked. Thank God I did not pay for the full package because I would hate to shell out the money for a product that simply will not work. My question for the forum is, if I completely re-install Windows 10, and then purchase the full package of AnyDVD HD and CloneDVD Mobile do you truly believe that Clone DVD mobile will start to work again???
If it didn't work this board would be lit up like a Xmas tree, you must have sort of other problem since this only affects you. What was the last version you had installed that worked?

Back