• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy of Mulisession CD failed

neosay

Hi All!
I try to make a copy of a Roland VS-PlugIn CD for backup purpose. This software is very raw and you cant purchase it since years.
The software CD is roughly 10 year old. It's a multi session CD that is not finalized. Once installed the software, the CD is closed and the install file (just one file) is moved to another session. The CD is finalized than.

I tried to copy the CD before installation to have a backup with Clone CD. The copy was done successfully, but it is not working. I think the CD contains a kind of copy protection, I think some bad sectors.

Any idea how to copy this CD or how to configure Clone CD? Any advice how I can find out how the protection works? Just to be clear: The value of the software is relatively low, but it is not purchased anymore (since years) and very hard to find on the used market.

Thanks for any advice!

Back