• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy Of G.J. Not Valid....

tabl10s

is what pops up under the 21 day trial. It wants me to purchase only.

Copy Of G.J. "Is Not Valid ....

or has expired" is what pops up under the 21 day trial. It wants me to purchase only. Today is the first day of attempted use.

same situation?

This is what happened to me when I installed in a VM. Perhaps a coding issue with the current release. I have another thread started asking for those already using GJ in a VM to speak up.

lead on this item

Hey tabl10s,
Any chance you were building a plain WinXP 32 bit install when you encountered this? I've been doing some testing on the exact same situation I am having. It appears that Game Jackal exhibits this behavior when one is installing an original WinXP, pre any service packs build. I've duplicated this behavior on both physical and virtual builds with 100% success.

The question is, will Slysoft be able to help us and resolve the issue. I've still got my ticket open. We'll see what they say.

No effort planned

The original Game Jackal was developed and released sometime around 2005 or 2006 (I estimate) so even its initial start was running on XP long after service packs were available.

SlySoft purchased it in June 2007 and I doubt we'll be going back to support XP running at a level prior to the initial release of the program.

Back