• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy issue

rgh43

My Grandson got an x box Madden Football game disc for Christmas & it does or will not play now. Has a couple of scratches that look like you put it in an old record player as they are so precisely made, each about 1.5 inches long with a space of 3/4 in between scratches. It will not play. Any hope of making a copy so he can play it again. I did try using Rip video to HD. Then I ran it thru ImgBurn and it processed it but still no game. Never tried this with AnyDVD before so I'm just winging it. Any ideas on how or if this can be done

AnyDVD is for video discs only, it can't decrypt Xbox games

Thanks, any ideas what would allow a copy to be made or cant it be done period.

I should have added that when he puts the game in it doesn't get far before it says this is basically a bad disc. Can this be copied with say Nero or IMG or any other program, hate to have to buy a new one since this one is only a month old.

Not an AnyDVD issue. AnyDVD works with video discs only

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

You can't just copy and play an Xbox ONE game either, due to encryption on the disc and Microsoft DRM hardware within the console.

Back