• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy DVD without Commentary

kerrso05

Can anyone help....please

I have tried to copy "The Lake House" (with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock) but unfortunately every time I copy it onto DVD it plays back with Commentary throughout the film (as if I was Blind.....which I am not).
I have ruined a number of blank DVDs in trying to copy this DVD. This doesn't happen on other copies that I make of other DVD Films although I do remember it happened one other time........and I don't how I resolved that situation.
I have the latest version of CloneDVD and AnyDVD. I suspect that I am doing something wrong and the problem lies with me and not the software but at a loss to know what I am doing wrong!!!
Can someone help???

Thanks

Harry :doh:

Can anyone help....please

I have tried to copy "The Lake House" (with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock) but unfortunately every time I copy it onto DVD it plays back with Commentary throughout the film

Are you talking about subtitles? Either turn then off with your dvd players' remote control--or choose to preserve main menus in Clonedvd. Of course, if you're blind you can't read the subtitles, so maybe I'm guessing wrong . . .

So are you talking about Director Commentary?

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

Why am I only getting Director's comments or having other audio related issues with my backup? (click the link, and read fully please)

Last edited:

Sorry I meant Directors Comments and not Subtitles. and yes I didn't see that answer in FAQ.......I must be blind.

Thanks for your help and your very quick response. I will try your solution and see if that turns off the Directors Comments

Thanks again

Harry

PS Yes this is just a back up copy

Webslinger........Thanks a lot......it worked a treat :)

As I thought at the start, it was me that was at fault and not the software. CloneDVD and AnyDVD are the business :agree:

Thanks for being so helpful

Harry

Back