• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

copy dvd in clonedvd made in clonebd

dlove1

Hi...I am new in the forums and not sure where to even post this question. I just purchased the clonebd and finally figured out how it works. I converted a blu-ray to dvd dl and wanted to do another copy in clonedvd but it won't read the disc. This is what comes up when I try:

upload_2016-10-25_11-59-36.png

Is there a way to do convert a blu-ray to dual layer dvd in clonebd and then make a dvd 5 in clonedvd? Thanks!

Hi...I am new in the forums and not sure where to even post this question. I just purchased the clonebd and finally figured out how it works. I converted a blu-ray to dvd dl and wanted to do another copy in clonedvd but it won't read the disc. This is what comes up when I try:

View attachment 31364

Is there a way to do convert a blu-ray to dual layer dvd in clonebd and then make a dvd 5 in clonedvd? Thanks!
Please give BD-Rebuilder a try, since it is freeware.

You will probably still need to use Virtual CloneDrive to help out downconverting your Blu-ray into an DVD.

Good luck.

:)

CloneBD can't convert to DVD yet. You likely selected bd5 or bd9. Although it it BURNT to a DVD, it's still a blu-ray structure.

CloneBD can't convert to DVD yet. You likely selected bd5 or bd9. Although it it BURNT to a DVD, it's still a blu-ray structure.
Ch3vr0n, if I recall, can't BD Rebuilder convert into a DVD format? Or am I wrong on that point?

BDRB can yes, but main movie only and you lose the original menu

Back