• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy Detected Message - Expendables 2 BD

the correct playlist is 00826.mpls

after going through 90 mpls files and comparing each track order using bdedit and writing down each order the order is:
0. 505
1. 508
2. 501
3. 510
4. 515
5. 513
6. 506
7. 504
8. 509
9. 514
10. 511
11. 503
12. 507
13. 502
14. 516
mpls file 00826.mpls

I wish there was an easier way to get around this mpls maze. most discs will have 2 or maybe 3 mpls files so its easy but this one and the movie bedtime stories and some others have 90 various combos. another movie that comes to mind was Source Code. That was fun going through the train scenes to find the right order.
by the way 00684.mpls was auto selected and its wrong. Playlist of this bogus file is
0. 0505
1. 04321 <-bogus copy protection screen to scare you (lol)
2. 0516
3 ..... on and on

Later all peace out..:bang::bang::bang:

There is an easier way. Use the original disk and let AnyDVD tell you the playlist. Of course if you downloaded the film then you have to do what you've described above. Your choice.

Confirming what others said. Region A disc bought from Amazon (US) over the holidays. BD Disc, UV + Digital copy.

From the status output box:

- AnyDVD HD 7.1.3.0, BDPHash.bin 12-11-23
- Java BD protection good playlists: 609

I can create a log file bundle if an admin wants it, but I don't think it's needed. Ripping works fine, just have to choose the correct playlist to encode or do whatever you plan on doing.

Last edited:
Where is the status? I'm looking at Alex Cross w/>20 mpls files and ANYDVD HD status doesn't show any playlist.

Enable speed menus always and play with PowerDVD or TMT5. You will see the main movie playlist then.

Enable speed menus always and play with PowerDVD or TMT5. You will see the main movie playlist then.
So speed menus (in AnyDVDHD)?
I have PowerDVD but when I click 'information' while the movie is playing I don't see a playlist.

Back