• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

copy 7.7gb dvd data using Clone Drive of Jackel?

Kamiota

I have a data dvd that is 7.77gb and I need to make a backup copy of the dvd for storage. The data is random files like *.exe, power point...
Since I can not shoe-horn 7.77gb onto a dvd I was thinking that the Clone Drive would work, or is the Game Jackel Pro the way to go and what is the difference.
Thanks for the help

I have a data dvd that is 7.77gb and I need to make a backup copy of the dvd for storage. The data is random files like *.exe, power point...
Since I can not shoe-horn 7.77gb onto a dvd I was thinking that the Clone Drive would work, or is the Game Jackel Pro the way to go and what is the difference.
Thanks for the help

You need an 8.5 GB disc (Verbatim +R DL made in Singapore) and Clonecd.

Back