• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy 4k uhd with main menu

If you see in the log file right on the front it says 8.5.7.0

I have tried another title in the mean time and I get the same results A BUGS LIFE so not sure what is going on
Did you try this from the disc or did you create afolder or iso file in your screenshots?

Did you try this from the disc or did you create afolder or iso file in your screenshots?
Yeah. Right click the fox in the tray and try "rip to image". Report how that works or doesn't.

I´m wondering why your option for popup menu isn´t greyed out. There must be a slight difference between our settings or somthing like that. No idea how to solve this without more information.

I will try rip to image first then will get back to you thx

Do I rip to image with Keep Protection checked on or leave it unchecked

ok so I ripped to image and then used the ISO as my source but I still get the same results I will send the pictures again with the source this time being the ISO but still same results no menu and it states at the vvery end ADD MAIN MENU unlike yours which states RETAIN ORIGINAL MENU Please advise someone please help with this issue

Attachments

• picture 1.png
    picture 1.png
    638.7 KB · Views: 15
  • picture 2.png
    picture 2.png
    715.6 KB · Views: 16
  • picture 3.png
    picture 3.png
    703 KB · Views: 15
  • picture 4.png
    picture 4.png
    963.3 KB · Views: 17
  • picture 5.png
    picture 5.png
    265.5 KB · Views: 18
Error in picture 4, option not activated!
Option under "Select title", select "Select all"!
Only then will "Original Menu" be displayed in picture 4!
For the original menu, all parts must be retained, only audio tracks (languages) can be deselected.

But I looked at your pictures you sent me from yours and it’s not checked on your pictures with the step by step you sent me am I looking at the right thing

It was selected first but when deselect not needed parts it becomes greyed out. Same with audio. There is big difference between not selected and greyed out.
Start with all selected and than manually deselect all unwanted files. This will surely work for you.

I will try this so I still can uncheck selected files that I don’t need and keep just the title of the main feature and this should work please advise

I was wrong cause I looked on my phone. The "SELECT ALL" button seemed to be emty.

For the original menu, all parts must be retained, only audio tracks (languages) can be deselected.
@Balor. You are wrong here. I did several backups with deselected parts. Intros and warning etc. and all worked fine with menu.
As sson as you deselct one part the "SELECT ALL" button is greyed out. Same with audio.
The culprit must be somwhere else.
Sorry @Louie for extra work in this caused by wrong information.
I was too hasty with my statement because I saw the picture wrong. I immediately recognized it later on the desktop on the big screen.

You are wrong here. I did several backups with deselected parts. Intros and warning etc. and all worked fine with menu.
Not really.
Then you were just lucky.
CloneBD cannot change or modify an "original menu".
One wrong part deselected and the menu doesn't work anymore.
Also the CloneBD option "Use Origninal Menu" is no longer displayed.

Then you were just lucky.

No luck @Barlor. I've made around 500 individual backups with custom selected parts and ALL work fine.

One wrong part deselected and the menu doesn't work anymore.

You are right, but you don't have to keep everything like you mentioned earlier. Perhaps I misunderstood you in this detail.
The more backups I made, the more I got a sense of what to keep. Here I have to say that I keep extras, but opt out of all warnings and shitty things like that.
I've made a test here of what the minimum one has to select in order to keep the menu intact and keep the movie playable.
With this information, @Louie was able to get the output he wanted.

Is there a way that clone bd can add this feature where we can choose to have the main menu if we want so it selects what files we need to make this happen and for the movie to work properly with the main menu please advise

Is there a way that clone bd can add this feature where we can choose to have the main menu if we want so it selects what files we need to make this happen and for the movie to work properly with the main menu please advise
This wouldn´t be posible because every title is diffrent. CloneBD can show you the right main movie when there are some wrong included. Somtimes the film can be divided in to several parts. CloneBD shows you the parts to keep. If you want to keep the menu now you´ll have to do the testing what needs to be kept on your own. :(
I gave you some advise in my PM on Saturday for this. If you keep some small unwanted parts of about 5 MB or so it won´t be so critical for your disc space ;) For the playability it´s not intestig anyway.

Back