• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy 4k uhd with main menu

here is a different size

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 8
I have tried another title in the mean time and I get the same results A BUGS LIFE so not sure what is going on

Bigger resolution yes, I still can't read the text on it though.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

What do you mean by what I see differently because I don’t get a menu at all it goes directly to the main movie

How do you want me to send you the picture and in what format

ok here i will send

Attachments

• picure 1.png
    picure 1.png
    702 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    268 KB · Views: 16
  • piocture 3.png
    piocture 3.png
    711.7 KB · Views: 16
  • picture 4.png
    picture 4.png
    696.7 KB · Views: 15
  • picture 5.png
    picture 5.png
    964.9 KB · Views: 16
  • picture 6.png
    picture 6.png
    266.3 KB · Views: 16
So your source doesn't seem to be the original disc and therefore doesn't have the original menu. Therefore CloneBD can't find it.

There's a real quick way to find out if it's an original or a premade copy. An anydvd logfile.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Here are the sreenshots from my disc:
g vs K 1.jpg

g vs K 2.jpg

A lot more languages to select but it is the european release. @Louie What about your picture 6 ? Bert is warning here....Is this the warning for overwriting an existing folder? Did you make several atempts here?
What do you use for playback? Software player or or physical disc?
There some unknown components in this here.
CBD starts processing in my case wihout any error or reminding by Bert.

hi there it is the original disc and yes for over writing an existing folder i use POWERDVD for playback and it ios the physical disc i am sending the logfile as well

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.7.0_Info_F_GODZILLA_VS_KONG_3F563094_46FB07D3.ziplog
    3.9 MB · Views: 3
I saw that your option for popup menu is active while mine is greyed out. No idea why.

and as you can see my last page says ADD A MAIN MENU not maintain original menu like yours does and it is the original disc i have trried this with several other 4k uhd discs now and im getting the same results mine all say add a main menu and i get nothing no menu at all when i play it back

Everything looks good. However, you are using a quite old version of AnyDVD. Please update and try again.

Back