• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copy 4k uhd with main menu

Louie

Is there a way to copy a 4k uhd with selectable audio and selectable subtitles with no extras and all that other unneeded stuff and have the main menu like we can with regular Blu-ray where we can keep the original menu would love to have this feature for 4k movies without making a full disc copy of the whole disc
Please advise
Louie

You need CloneBD for this. In a further step you can keep all parts that you want. Also you can select audio and sup. After that you can select the option KEEP ORIGINAL MENU. This can be done in the last page before click on create. I could take a screenshot for you but my settings are in german. This won't be helpful I bet.
In the download section for CloneBD are some helpful screenshots too. You should take a look at this.

Last edited:
Don’t you have to make a full disc copy to get this or can you do a MKV rip and still get this please advise

MKV with menu will not work. If you want to keep menu intact you have to choose normal structure with BDMV folder

Full disc is not necessary. Only the structure is important here.

I'll see how I can take some screenshots for you with the important information for your case.

That will be helpful thank you step by step on what I need to do to copy 4k with only English audio and English subtitles no extras and all that other advertisements we don’t need but still keep main menu please this will be really appreciated

Thx
Louie

I just called a friend to take this screenshots from his maschine. He has all these Information in Englisch.
Please be patient. :)

@Louie
Here I am with the promised screenshots. I took an iso file and opened it in CloneBD.
This is a walk through specially for your requirement in 9 steps.
If there are questins left - Let me know.

Last edited:
Hi there i have tried this but when it gets to the end mine says ADD A MENU so i did this but it does not give me the original menu mine does not say MAINTAIN ORIGINAL MENU and im using clonebd 1.2.9.2

Attachments

• Doc1.zip
    627.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Doc1.zip
    627.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Doc1.zip
    627.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    90.3 KB · Views: 10
i dont understand why my CLONEBD 1.2.9.2 is different from yours and why mine says add a menu not MAINTAIN ORIGINAL MENU please advise

That screenshot is way too small to be readable.

Hi there i have tried this but when it gets to the end mine says ADD A MENU so i did this but it does not give me the original menu mine does not say MAINTAIN ORIGINAL MENU and im using clonebd 1.2.9.2
You should follow exactly the steps as provided. No MP4 conversion or any step you deviated.

@Louie
Did you make a full backup? Some movies have more than one file for the main movie. Your general settings in CloneBD should not be the culprit here.

im not doing MP4 OR MKV im copy mode partial copy select my title my language my subtitles and then go

Back