• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Coping Playstation 3 Games

kramit

I wish we could back up games for my ps3. My dog ate one and my kids lost another one. In 6 months im out 3 games is it possible. If i own the game is it liggal to copy it? Can you make software to do it please.

Wait my friend you directly talking about pirating the CD and it is definately illegal. If you want to pay for that than go ahead.:disagree:

You're on a forum where you're talking about making back-ups and you're telling him it's illegal to back-up his game? Huh?

You're on a forum where you're talking about making back-ups and you're telling him it's illegal to back-up his game? Huh?

This forum is for discussion of making backup copies of data discs that you own.
It is illegal, in the U.S., to make copies of discs that you do not own.

Back