• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copies of cd-g Karaoke cd's are not playable

EvilTwin6452

I have been using clone cd for many years to make backup copies of my Karaoke cd's. I had not had the need to copy any for a while and when I did make some copies they would not play in the Karaoke Machine, or if they did after a long initilization period they had no graphics on the video monitor. Is there a way to get an older version of clone cd to try and see if that works for me. Or does anyone have any ideas. Some regular audio cd's I copied did not play in my stereo either.

I have been using clone cd for many years to make backup copies of my Karaoke cd's. I had not had the need to copy any for a while and when I did make some copies they would not play in the Karaoke Machine, or if they did after a long initilization period they had no graphics on the video monitor. Is there a way to get an older version of clone cd to try and see if that works for me. Or does anyone have any ideas. Some regular audio cd's I copied did not play in my stereo either.

Does that karoake cd follow standard audio cd format? If it doesn't then that is a problem with the Karaoke cd not something CloneCD can fix.

nope, it doesn't. It uses the special CD+G format and afaik that's not something CloneDVD does. It also requires a special drive i think

Back