• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copies Movie but wont play in DVD Player

8baller

Ok i have had trouble layely with my program Clone Dvd it does clone but will not play on Dvd player or even xbox 360 always says disc error,Looked it up and it is coming out in a different format than what it used too.The Mechanist and American Reunion,along with a few others it will play on my computer but not im Dvd player or any other.

I'd lay good odds you are using cruddy blanks and/or burning them too fast.

I'd lay good odds you are using cruddy blanks and/or burning them too fast.

i have been using phillips for about a yr and slowed down burn time burnt 1 good copy after that same message disc error

philips blanks, just another B-grade crappy brand. They may be good in Tv's etc, but not in blank media. Try quality media like Verbatim DVD+R or Taio Yudens

@8baller
What's your burner & firmware version ?
At which speed do you usually burn ?
Would you please use this tool to find out Manufacturer & Media Type ID of your Philips blanks ?
http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com/

philips blanks, just another B-grade crappy brand.
Oh, it depends. Philips DVD+R 16x can be so-so MBIPG101 R05, or very good INFOME R30.
At least your GH20NS10 would love the latter ;)

Relatively high Jitter though ...commonly occurring with recent LGs using Renesas chipset.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i have had trouble layely with my program Clone Dvd it does clone but will not play on Dvd player or even xbox 360 always says disc error,Looked it up and it is coming out in a different format than what it used too.The Mechanist and American Reunion,along with a few others it will play on my computer but not im Dvd player or any other.

Log files people we need log files....also we need to know the exact model and make of your dvd player and and phillips player and firmware as other have noted. Just saying burned with Clonedvd and won't play doesn't give anything to know what is going on or what is happening????

@8baller
What's your burner & firmware version ?
At which speed do you usually burn ?
Would you please use this tool to find out Manufacturer & Media Type ID of your Philips blanks ?
http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com/

Oh, it depends. Philips DVD+R 16x can be so-so MBIPG101 R05, or very good INFOME R30.
At least your GH20NS10 would love the latter ;)

Relatively high Jitter though ...commonly occurring with recent LGs using Renesas chipset.

OK this is what i have found first of i can make a copy but it will only play on my computer will not play on anything else tells me disc error,second i am running.
windows xp pro-2002
version-pack 2
AMD Atholon xp 2600
2.13 GHZ with 1GB RAM

So this is all i know where do i find chip set

OK this is what i have found first of i can make a copy but it will only play on my computer will not play on anything else tells me disc error,second i am running.
windows xp pro-2002
version-pack 2
AMD Atholon xp 2600
2.13 GHZ with 1GB RAM

So this is all i know where do i find chip set

Can you upload the LOG files? Also we need to know the exact model and make of your dvd player and and phillips player and firmware as other have noted. Lastly, if you do not know what information is required and don't know how to get a log file please read : http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=53139 .

Please read the above link carefully and slowly. It will tell you what you to need before posting questions.
Thank You. 8)

Back