• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copied files directly frm DVD – Now How to Burn ?

craige4u

Copied files directly frm DVD ? Now How to Burn ?

I am a newbie and hence by mistake I opened the DVD frm my drive directly and copied all files by Right-Clicking it !

Now, I am having Clonedvd&Anydvd ? but am unable to write as I had copied the files directly.
Any way to work around ?

I am getting CSS protected Error, as the movie is in HardDrive.
Now how to remove this protection ?

Anydvd only Scans physically present DVD in the drive.
________
Medical Marijuana

Last edited:
Anydvd should be on while writing with clonedvd ?

I would like to know when writing an movie already ripped with clonedvd2prior, and then writing using clonedvd at an later time, is it necessary to keep anydvd running or its okay even if its turned-off?

Please suggest
________
Ipad cases

Last edited:
@ craige4u,

Concerning your two recent AnyDVD Forum postings (Copied files directly frm DVD – Now How to Burn ? /Anydvd should be on while writing with clonedvd ?) suggest that you review the below Guides because it appears you are not using the AnyDVD/CloneDVD software program combination correctly. These below Guides will provide detailed information on how to correctly use the AnyDVD/CloneDVD software program combination correctly.

http://www.ultimate-dvdr.com/anydvd/903-anydvd-intro-guide-vista-update.html

http://www.ultimate-dvdr.com/clonedvd2/713-clonedvd2-intro-guide-vista-update.html

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=328

Regards,
Coaster

Last edited:
@ craige4u,

Concerning your two recent AnyDVD Forum postings (Anydvd should be on while writing with clonedvd ? / Copied files directly frm DVD – Now How to Burn ? /) that you visit your “Anydvd should be on while writing with clonedvd?” Forum posting and review my response to your inquiry.

In the future to avoid confusion and duplication of efforts you should avoid making two similar topic postings and consolidated the similar topic questions in just one posting.

Regards,
Coaster

Last edited:
Please reply accordingly to the question - the answer and links does not help in anyway in solving the question....

Read the question - i need to remove CSS frm file already present on my harddrive...
________
Extreme Q

Last edited:
@ craige4u,

Whaterver “file” you have on your hardrive does not contain Content Scramble System (CSS) protection. By defination to copy a file that has Content Scramble System (CSS) protection the Content Scramble System (CSS) protection has to be removed from the file before it can be copied to your hardrive or any other type of storage media.

Once again review that references I provided because it apparent that you are not using the either the AnyDVD and/or CloneDVD software program correctly.

Regards,
Coaster

As I posted to you on CDFreaks, since there you stated that you don't ownthis movie and that it was purchased by your friend's cousin and is no longer in your possession, what you are doing is "pirating" a movie. No help will probably be forthcoming....:(

@ bilbo65,

Thank you for making me and other Forum Members aware that Forum Member craige4u is attempting to perform an illegal activity.

I doubt that any ethical Forum Members will assist Forum Member craige4u in his illegal activity.

I’m glad that I will not be attempting to assist Forum Member craige4u because it is clearly evident that Forum Member craige4u is clueless in the function and operation of the AnyDVD/CloneDVD software program combination and has displayed no inclination to take the effort to learn.

Regards,
Coaster

I am aware tht its not possible to copy a movie with CSS protection directly..... But then i had..... Clonedvd stats so.... Please see the attachment, i included a snapshot for your reference......

[img=http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/11/slysoftjt5.th.jpg]

This is possible. If the drive has run through authentication, you can copy the CSS scrambled files to your harddisk. If this is what you did, you are out of luck. AFAIK there is no tool available to descramble such files.
Just dig out the original disc and copy it.

This is possible. If the drive has run through authentication, you can copy the CSS scrambled files to your harddisk. If this is what you did, you are out of luck. AFAIK there is no tool available to descramble such files.
Just dig out the original disc and copy it.

Thanx james for letting know the correct thing,i.e, it cannot be descrambled :agree:
________
Hydrocodone Rehab Dicussion

Last edited:
As I posted to you on CDFreaks, since there you stated that you don't ownthis movie and that it was purchased by your friend's cousin and is no longer in your possession, what you are doing is "pirating" a movie. No help will probably be forthcoming....:(

If you cant Help, why you shove your a** in middle and dont let others help ?
jealous if i get a copy without owning....

I already got it frnd...... :D
________
Handjob Videos

Last edited:
If you cant Help, why you shove your a** in middle and dont let others help ?
jealouse if i get a copy without owning....

I already got it frnd...... :D

from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

Consider this a warning. :policeman:

Also on a very personal note, I frown strongly upon people who pirate, and I do take note of those who claim to pirate on these forums. I do not assist them (and a number of others also won't as well).

If you're going to hurl insults, at least take time to spell the words right.:)

from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

Consider this a warning. :policeman:

Also on a very personal note, I frown strongly upon people who pirate, and I do take note of those who claim to pirate on these forums. I do not assist them (and a number of others also won't as well).

Sir this was my DVD which i sold to cousin, but havent taken backup properly..... and hence wanted sum help... then why people get form other websites and say you cant get help?? You should stop all this people, if they cant help, atleast they can let others....

If you're going to hurl insults, at least take time to spell the words right.:)

It was no insult, it was right for persons like you.... who waste time of others and urself... Second, recheck i was on the Edit, when you posted... Man u sit on the net whole day and reply in a second when sum1 posts !! And yes i descrambled files and got it what i wanted !!
________
GALAXY 6MM AIRSOFT PISTOL BLACK

Last edited:
Sir this was my DVD which i sold to cousin

If you sold the original disc to your cousin, then your cousin has the right (as far as I'm concerned) to make a backup for his or her own use--and not you.

jealous if i get a copy without owning....

'nuff said.

I do not help people who openly admit they do not own the original disc. Others may, but I won't.

There's no need to call me "sir", btw. I'm nothing special.

Back