• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copied DVD skips at end of playback

ecaste

Hello, I am new here so bare with me. I made a copy using the sly soft software but when I play the DVD, it skips during playback towards the end. Am I doing something wrong? I tried many things to solve the situation but all completed DVDs starts to skip at towards the end of playback. Please help.

You might try turning down your burning speed. Usually the end of a disc is at the outside edge, which means more data burnt during the same time. You didn't mention if you tried reading the disc with your pc's disc drive to compare with your dvd stand alone player. Sometimes faster is not always better.

Skipping is usually to blame on 1 of 3 possible causes. 1) burning to fast, 2) using crappy media or 3) burning too fast on crappy media. Anyhow since anydvd doesn't burn this is not an anydvd issue. You need to answer a few Q's

1) How are you ripping the disc
2) with WHAT are you ripping the disc
3) With what are you burning the ripped disc
4) At what speed are you burning
5) What brand of blanks are you blanks do you use?

Skipping is usually to blame on 1 of 3 possible causes. 1) burning to fast, 2) using crappy media or 3) burning too fast on crappy media. Anyhow since anydvd doesn't burn this is not an anydvd issue. You need to answer a few Q's

1) How are you ripping the disc
2) with WHAT are you ripping the disc
3) With what are you burning the ripped disc
4) At what speed are you burning
5) What brand of blanks are you blanks do you use?

Also missing is a log file.....

Back