• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ConvertXtoDVD and CloneDVD

skypilotpete

I use AnyDVD and CloneDVD to extract TV episodes from DVDs which routinely contain 3 episodes per disc. Following suggestions on this forum, I then use ConvertXtoDVD to burn 2 episodes to a DVD, with a new menu care of ConvertXtoDVD.

However, when I open the DVD files created by CloneDVD, I get a message from ConvertXtoDVD that some of the files cannot be converted. When I look at the ConvertXtoDVD log, the message is that two of the files (VTS_02_0.IFO and VTS_03_0.IFO) have been ignored because they contain no decodable video stream.

Can anyone explain to me what is going on here? If I simply ignore the error message and allow ConvertXtoDVD to go ahead, it seems to create the desired DVD without any problems.

The file list for one of the TV episodes which gave this error message is:

VIDEO_TS.BUP
VIDEO_TS.IFO
VIDEO_TS.VOB
VTS_01_0.BUP
VTS_01_0.IFO
VTS_01_0.VOB
VTS_01_1.VOB
VTS_01_2.VOB
VTS_02_0.BUP
VTS_02_0.IFO
VTS_02_1.VOB
VTS_03_0.BUP
VTS_03_0.IFO
VTS_03_1.VOB

The only files giving problems to ConvertXtoDVD are VTS_02_0.IFO and VTS_03_0.IFO

I run Windows 7 64 Home Premium, CloneDVD 2 (2.9.3.0)

Listing the files like that doesn't tell us anything as any disc could have the same file names but with different things inside the actual files. Putting the file sizes next to them may help a bit

Last edited:
Back