• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Converting DVD takes almost 5 hours to I-pad

SMNS

I'm new to all this so, please be patient with me. I have been using anydvd and clone to copy dvd's to an android phone with no problems. it always took about the length of the movie to make the file. Recently bought a I-pad mini 3 and made my first copy today and it is taking almost 6 hours for a 2 hour movie! Why so long? Am I doing something wrong? I am choosing the highest quality for it to copy but like before I have made files for I-pod's and it picked highest quality and it never took that long, always length of the film or less. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong....thank you!

From my experience, it depends what PC I'm using. CloneDVD mobile is quite/very cpu intensive (I think its ffmeg that's using most of the CPU). If I use one of my older laptops, or I've got other stuff running, it can take 5-6 hours easily, and I've seen it take even longer. If I use one of my newer laptops (only C2D @ 2.9GHz) it comes down to just a couple of hours. SO we'd probably need to know a lot more about your environment to be able to work out why.

Back