• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Converting CD to MP3

pak27

Hello.

How do you convert an original Audio CD to MP3 in order to copy to my Android?

Regards.

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
Going off your thread title...

To convert Audio CD to mp3 format, you can use Windows Media Player's "Rip" function.

There are a few to choose from. Good free ones i have tried would be CDex or Exact Audio Copy.

The later choice produces perfect FLAC rips of CDs, but if you are after MP3, then you can use just about any CD ripper.

Another option would be a search on FileHippo or CNET for a ripper.

Have personally used EAC for many years, though it usually requires external encoders and advanced configuration steps to work flawlessly. (I had to make two major adjustments recently--one to add the Nero AAC encoder alongside command-line LAME for MP3 and EAC's MS Expression Encoder frontend for WMA, the other to eliminate rip slowdowns on my main CD-ripping drive.) All of the suggestions given so far should work well, especially if you just need basic MP3s for your cellphone.

(Edit: In addition to the OP using "MP3" in his title, "O" is next to "P" on the keyboard while "#" is the shift-key for "3"; obvious typo for MP3. ;) )

Last edited:
Mine is the § so there you go. I've corrected the (now AWOL?) ops post, so nobody knows what we are talking about.

I used Easy-CDDA extractor to make my MP3s.

Hello.

Regards.

Peter

I use Winamp pro and to go from cd to MP3 and they payed and burned back to CD without any problems. But the pro is paid but you do get a good program to use.

Hello.

Regards.

Peter

This is an easy one, and IMHO, the best thing for what you want to do and more (you can even convert to FLAC), you should use foobar2000, which is TOTALLY free, and it also Tags your files. You can get foobar2000 at http://www.foobar2000.org/, and don't forget to get the extra free components at the same site, http://www.foobar2000.org/components. You can even select the quality of the music files.

Back