• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Converting A File

davidpm

Hi,

Quick Question.

I have downloaded your trial version of anyDVD Hd and am trying to remove copyright coding from a avi file located on my hard drive.

Does your software allow me to load a image rather than only working if you have a blue ray disk?

I have tried using poweriso to vitual a drive but Anydvd HD does not detect the virual drive.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

PD

Hi,

Quick Question.

I have downloaded your trial version of anyDVD Hd and am trying to remove copyright coding from a avi file located on my hard drive.

Does your software allow me to load a image rather than only working if you have a blue ray disk?

I have tried using poweriso to vitual a drive but Anydvd HD does not detect the virual drive.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

PD

AnyDVD deals with commercial DVD discs. It does not deal with AVI files or remove anything from them. The source disc, be it in your DVD drive or a virtual drive, must be DVD compliant.

Last edited:
Thats a pity.

Hopefully soon there will be a software tool which allows you to load image files then burn to disc.

Thats a pity.

Hopefully soon there will be a software tool which allows you to load image files then burn to disc.

There are plenty of products that do convert AVI to a DVD compliant output. I'm just a bit baffled about removing protections from an AVI since I've never seen a protected one.

Nonetheless, I'm moving this thread to the Third Party Product forum.

Nero decode is the only software (which I have come across) which will convert HD files i.e. mpeg2 to mp4 1920 x 1080. The original source of file is in 1920 x 1080 so all am doing is to convert it to mp4 so the PS3 can understand it.

If I could find a software tool to convert to divx then I would use this instead.

With the movie "300" this has the new copyright encryption which i have yet to find a software tool to copy this.

Back