• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Convert existing video files

ockabewis

It would be great if CloneDVD mobile would have an option for converting existing video files as well as converting DVDs. The 2 other DVD 2 Mobile video applications I have used before had this option and I used it quite frequently.

Try the open source market to convert your files... http://sourceforge.net/ megui is a good ap for doing just that... k-lite codec pack has all the codecs you need to make it run...

I agree, I would like to be able to convert dvr-ms files to mp4. I have tried other programs and nothing compares to clone dvd mobile.

dvr-ms to divx, etc.

There is one program I've found that does it well, and fast, and with a batch converter.

PQ DVD to iPod converter.

But, it doesn't have a provision to remove commercials, or do any editing, other than remove the front/end of the clip.

I can see this as a feature that Slysoft could add without much cost, as dvr-ms files are MPG2 fils in an ACS (?) wrapper with some metadata that describes the program.

VideoReDo has some good functionality for editing MPG2 files, but the cost is $50 and I think that's a bit steep for such limited functionality (it doesn't convert to any format - you have to keep the format you start with)

Good luck - I know I've come-up wanting more. Somebody will get it eventually.

Back